Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Muffin Tin Meal

 I am LOVING making muffin tin meals for the boys! I just find it a new, fun, creative way to present lunch!

I made them an Easter themed muffin tin meal with green liners, and Easter toppers. I had bought this set of liners after Easter year on sale and now I have a great use for them. I do plan to also make cupcakes or muffins soon with them.

Easter Muffin Tin Meal:
  • Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwich in the shape of an Easter egg
  • Peaches
  • Bananas
  • Sliced carrots
  • Yogurt with sprinkles
  • Mozzarella stick cheese cut up


JP wanted to help, so he lined his pan with the liners. Love his helpful heart! 
I encouraged the boys to at least take two bites of each cup. JP ate almost all of his muffin tin. CA wasn't as interested in  his lunch as he was the fruit smoothie I made to go with it. Oh well, I put saran wrap over it and saved it for his afternoon snack!

Linked up here:

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the muffin tin meals...so fun!! Thought I would share an idea I saw on Pinterest that I am doing this week with Hudson...I am making him lunch in plastic Easter eggs. I'm even going to serve it in an egg carton. Here's hoping he loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dena!!! Thanks! You will have to tell me more about what you serve in the plastic Easter eggs. I hope he loves it!

      Delete
  2. Very cute, the girls love when I put sprinkles on their yogurt, it is a special Muffin Tin Monday treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! One of my boys loved them and one did not. :)

      Delete
  3. I love that you had help putting these together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, JDaniel's Mom, I do love my little helpers!

      Delete

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...